any of these sound all too familiar?
We are familiar with the litany of complaints most facility managers have about their current or past janitorial services company, so we come to the table with proactive solutions to these all too common issues:
- Our janitorial services company: “doesn’t seem to dust on a regular schedule, if at all.”
- Our janitorial services company: “is constantly sending different crew members, and at differing time! It is so inconsistent and not what we were promised.”
- Our janitorial services company: “has to be asked to do anything specific or at all above the scope of work we agreed to. Do I really need to ask them to vacuum up the pile of dead bugs in the corner?”
- Our janitorial company: “is so difficult to communicate with; I’m not sure they even read the log book, and when they do it is days later and their idea of a solution is not to our standards. We haven’t heard from anyone from management since signing their contract.”
- Our janitorial company: “offers such an insincere, memorized apology when we do get ahold of someone in charge and then their solution is simply to replace our crew with a new one. We always end up hitting the same road blocks with each crew!”
- Our janitorial services company: “has such high turn over. We start with a new cleaning crew every few months it seems, and it is very time consuming for us to get comfortable with the new crew and their ability to learn our preferences, etc.”
Managed Janitorial Services
Remember how we said we come to the table with proactive solutions to your most common complaints about janitorial cleaning companies?
Our service managers are one of those solutions: instead of waiting for you to call with a concern, we send a manager by regularly to proactively resolve any issues (often times we see room for improvement before you even consider it!)
Janitorial Services, San Antonio